The kinds of personal information we collect
To provide you with the Redbubble service we need certain personal information. We need you to provide a username and email address for us to give you access to some parts of our website. Depending on the services you use, we may also need you to provide other personal information, such as your contact details, billing and payment information, tax status, and physical shipping address.
As a practice, we do not ask you to provide us with certain sensitive personal information — that is, information about your race, ethnicity, politics, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences, health, or similar information. If you share or post this information, for example by mentioning it on your public profile or journal, or including it in the artistic works you upload, we will collect it in the sense that this information will be saved on our servers and may become stored in our databases. We will treat this sensitive information carefully, in the same way we treat all personal information we collect.
We primarily collect information through our website, including through sign-up forms, surveys and transaction databases. We occasionally collect information in person during research sessions. We also collect information when you contact us, including through email or our Facebook page, and through search advertisements.
Cookies definition and function
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file that is stored in your computer when visiting particular websites. Cookies allow this website, among many other things, to store and retrieve data about the navigation habits and preferences of a user or of the computer and, according to this information, provide the user with a safest and improved experience.
What cookies are in use in this website?
- Third party cookies: Third party cookies are set by a different organization to the owner of the website you are visiting in order to process the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: : Session cookies are designed to store user data temporarily only during the access to a website.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are saved on the computer for a period defined by the cookie owner and they can be saved for some minutes as well as for several years.
- Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies can be set by the website or third party organizations, and they allow us to quantify the number of visits and measure and analyse statistically the use of the services we offer. The user navigation is analysed in order to improve the products and services at the user disposal in the website.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management in a most efficient way of the ad spaces created by the owner of the website, app or platform in which the service is offered, around the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Online behavioural advertising cookies: Online behavioural advertising cookies allow the management in a most efficient way of the ad spaces created by the owner of the website, application or platform in which the service is offered. These cookies store user behaviour information collected through the continuous observation of the user navigation habits, which helps to identify a profile and show ads based on that profile. Likewise, it is possible that a cookie is stored in your browser when accessing a website or an email where one of our ads or promotions of our products or services is published, that will be used afterwards to show you ads related to the search you did, and monitor our ads in relation to the times they have been seen, where they are shown, the time they are seen, etc.
How to block and delete cookies
You can allow, block and delete cookies already set in your computer by accessing the browser configuration tab. In case you do not allow the storage of cookies in your computer, it is possible you cannot access some sections of our website.
Third party cookies servers
|Cookie server||Category of use||Description of the use of the cookie||More information on the use of this third party cookie|
|Google Analytics||Analysis cookies||Analysis of website use to collect information anonymously for statistical purposes||http://www.google.com/analytics/|
|Google Adwords||Advertising cookies||Analysis of the visits coming from Artelista ads in other sites||http://www.google.com/adwords/|
How we use your personal information
We generally collect and use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, like your username and email address to provide access to certain functions on our website, your banking and payment information to process orders and payments.
We may send you promotional messages and useful information about Julia Spiri. For example, we may let you know about new release of painting.
You can always opt out from receiving these types of messages in your account settings or via the unsubscribe link in marketing emails. You may still receive administrative messages from us.
How we disclose your personal information
We may share your personal information with third party service providers, including manufacturers and printers, shipping and logistics companies, banks and payment processing companies, email and web service providers, data storage providers and market research firms.
We disclose personal information to service providers located in Spain. As we ship into over 100 countries, we may disclose personal information to our shipping partners and service providers in other countries as well.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us to prevent or investigate illegal activity. If we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so, we may also share information to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena) to protect our property and legal rights and those of our users or if otherwise required by law. We may also disclose or otherwise transfer personal information to an acquirer, successor, or assignee of all or part of our business, including as a part of any merger, acquisition, sale, or bankruptcy.
How we keep your information secure
While we take reasonable steps to keep your information secure, no security system is impenetrable and, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise, will be absolutely safe from unauthorized access by others. Your payments are handled over an encrypted connection or via a secure third party processor. Access to personal information on our databases is restricted to authorized staff. As appropriate, we require our service providers with access to personal information to sign agreements that require them to take steps to protect the information.
If you require help with using the Julia Spiri service, our support team may ask you to confirm some of your private information, such as your name, delivery address, or other relevant identifying information. Julia Spiri will never email you directly and ask for these details unless you have requested help or support.
Our website and services are not directed to individuals under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. If we become aware that a child under 14 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
The site may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties, such as social media networks. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the site. We encourage you to learn about the third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
How you can access or correct your personal information or make a complaint
If you have any complaints, comments or questions about the way we collect and use your personal information, or if you would like to access or correct your personal information, please just tell us. You can also access and update some of your personal information by accessing your profile settings.