Cookies definition and function
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file that is stored in your computer when visiting particular websites. Cookies allow this website, among many other things, to store and retrieve data about the navigation habits and preferences of a user or of the computer and, according to this information, provide the user with a safest and improved experience.
What cookies are in use in this website?
- Third party cookies: Third party cookies are set by a different organization to the owner of the website you are visiting in order to process the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: : Session cookies are designed to store user data temporarily only during the access to a website.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are saved on the computer for a period defined by the cookie owner and they can be saved for some minutes as well as for several years.
- Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies can be set by the website or third party organizations, and they allow us to quantify the number of visits and measure and analyse statistically the use of the services we offer. The user navigation is analysed in order to improve the products and services at the user disposal in the website.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management in a most efficient way of the ad spaces created by the owner of the website, app or platform in which the service is offered, around the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Online behavioural advertising cookies: Online behavioural advertising cookies allow the management in a most efficient way of the ad spaces created by the owner of the website, application or platform in which the service is offered. These cookies store user behaviour information collected through the continuous observation of the user navigation habits, which helps to identify a profile and show ads based on that profile. Likewise, it is possible that a cookie is stored in your browser when accessing a website or an email where one of our ads or promotions of our products or services is published, that will be used afterwards to show you ads related to the search you did, and monitor our ads in relation to the times they have been seen, where they are shown, the time they are seen, etc.
How to block and delete cookies
You can allow, block and delete cookies already set in your computer by accessing the browser configuration tab. In case you do not allow the storage of cookies in your computer, it is possible you cannot access some sections of our website.
Third party cookies servers
|Cookie server||Category of use||Description of the use of the cookie||More information on the use of this third party cookie|
|Google Analytics||Analysis cookies||Analysis of website use to collect information anonymously for statistical purposes||http://www.google.com/analytics/|
|Google Adsense||Advertising cookies||Mostrar anuncios relacionados a la navegación del usuario||http://www.google.com/adsense/|
|Google Adwords||Advertising cookies||Analysis of the visits coming from Artelista ads in other sites||http://www.google.com/adwords/|
|Facebook Connect||Session cookies||Provide Facebook users with an easy connection between Facebook and Artelista if they choose this option||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter|